Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tips...tail socks and cart lights!

We had a visit from one of our favorite ladies this morning and she asked me to show her how to tail a sock. So, here it is for anyone else who is interested.

It is hot here in Phoenix, so we do a lot of driving at night. When we are in the arena, lighting up our carts is no big deal....but when we are out and about the neighborhood, being seen is essential. Here are some cheap nifty little lights.


Love my "nightlights!" Easy, cheap, no hubby required, and no damage to the cart!
Posted by Beth Dales on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1 comment:

  1. I think Wal-Mart has those. I bought some small ones just like that. Will have to look next time I am in Canyon. Thanks for this suggestion.

    http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=bicycle%20lights&typeahead=bicycle%20lights&min_price=2&max_price=25

    ReplyDelete